- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
The Deburrer will be responsible for precision deburring, finishing and cleaning of machined components.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Precision deburring of metal components using various tools and techniques;
- Able to check and deburr work under magnification;
- Read engineering drawings to identify critical features;
- Selection and identification of bushes & fixtures to ensuring protection of critical features;
- Hand engrave of traceable numbers;
- Shot blast of components for cleaning and in preparations for future treatments;
- Cleaning and protection of components;
- Checking and completing the necessary quality documentation;
- Adhere to Lean principles;
- Take responsibility for work area;
- Undertake training of other staff members;
- Work with Production Engineers on Continuous improvements (CI);
- Complete component tool sheets/SOP when required to new/other team members;
- Understand and use Kanban process;
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.