- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
CAD Design Engineer (Inventor)
My Client is recruiting for a CAD Designer with experience using Inventor.
This position is Responsible for the output of detailed 2D drawings and 3D CAD models of complex design layouts and detailed manufacturing drawings of products used in the Water Sector and providing mechanical design support to sales/proposals, manufacturing, vendors or customers.
Duties may include but not be limited to:
- Using Inventor and Autocad CAD software to prepare, create and modify designs from information supplied to agreed timelines.
- Interpret the customer's technical requirements and become familiar with contract specifications to ensure correct interpretation in the detailed engineering documentation
- Determining dimensions/specification on complex drawings for effective manufacturing
- Revision and developing P&ID's and other process documentation to enable an effective design that meets the project requirements
- Equipment Selection; valves, instruments, pumps and process equipment etc.
- Providing technical assistance for the assembly and installation phases
Skills and Experience:
- HND or Degree in Process or Mechanical Engineering (or similar)
- Experience using Inventor 3D CAD tools
- Experience using Autocad 2D CAD tools
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering principles and manufacturing
- Desirable to have Understanding of P&IDs and Process/piping equipment designs
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.