- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Customer Service Advisor
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their growing business and to provide excellent support and service to their staff and customers.
- Dealing with customer enquiries, complaints and warranty/service issues.
- To provide a basic standard of initial technical support
- To ensure all technical queries that cannot be resolved with simple support as outlined above are elevated to Technical Support and tracked through D365
- Planning and tracking of Post Installation and warranty visits and Liaising with clients to ensure all visits are successful wherever possible.
- Ensuring warranty visit and post install reports are issued
- Taking incoming calls into the company via the main telephone line
- Liaise with customer regarding health and safety on site and provide all relevant documentation
- To ensure all relevant documentation and digital information is up to date
- To promote feedback to customers and QA through detailed reports and service files to prevent recurrence of faults
- Administer invoice when works are deemed non-warranty
- To manage Engineers schedule when arranging site visits
- Authority to raise purchase orders
- Authority to order required parts
- Authority to schedule engineers where necessary for site attendance due to warranty enquiries
- Previous Customer service experience
- Previous experience of scheduling
- Experience dealing with warranty issues and processing invoices
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.