- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Achieve cell output to defined requirements by supervising all personnel, carrying out on job training, identifying shortages and tooling requirements to the Production Supervisor/Manager and appropriate areas.
- Allocate work to Cell Leaders/Assembly Operators/Technicians on receiving Build Schedule from the Production Supervisor/Manager and allocate a completion time for each job.
- Ensuring product flows through the department in a timely manner and customer targets are met, reporting any issues as they arise.
- Monitor supply of parts and materials with respect to the build schedule, report shortages, potential shortages and chase through purchasing and materials management.
- Check Staff have the necessary tooling and equipment to perform their activities and liaise with Manufacturing Engineer to obtain as necessary.
- Perform Vantage Labour reconciliation for all shop floor staff and other related admin tasks.
- Provide feedback on staff to management for appraisals.
- Maintain quality levels of work in progress and finished goods.
- To be responsible for, the training of new Staff, maintaining the training matrix and ensuring that all personnel are trained and signed off for the operations they perform.
- Maintain good working relations with staff and resolve disputes, escalating to Supervision/Management if necessary.
- Manage shop floor Holiday Booking and Assembly Operator 'Pass Outs', ensuring minimal impact on business requirements.
- To act as one of the main shop floor points of contact at all times.
- Promote Lean Manufacturing techniques and encourage cell members to participate in lean production activities.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.