- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client, a leading supplier into the Automotive industry, are currently looking for an experience Project Manager, with a good under standing of APQP/PPAP, to join them on a permanent basis out of their offices in Portsmouth.
SUMMARY - MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To manage automotive projects as a tier one supplier to OEM's with a strong emphasis on APQP, New Product Introduction & PPAP process.
- Responsibility for APQP (Advance Product Quality Planning) providing pre requisites for product launch.
- Responsibility for management of engineering change.
- Responsible for PPAP/SPAP and customer approval submissions.
- Project management of automotive components from design to final customer approval.
- Chairing project reviews with the internal project team.
- Customer liaison throughout the project life.
- The ability to communicate clearly the project progress to management and customers.
- Compile timing plans.
- Familiar with 3D cad.
- Understanding of 2D drawings.
- Interpretation of CMM measurement reports.
- Project Financial control.
- BTEC or equivalent in mechanical engineering.
- GCSE Maths and English.
- Automotive and/or Aerospace/Injection Moulding/Manufacturing.
- PPAP/SPAP/BEON submissions experience essential.
- Prince2 would be an advantage but not essential.
- APQP and engineering change.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.