- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
PCB Lead Engineer
PCB Lead Engineer with Altium Schematic Capture and Design for Manufacture experience. To work with a new energy system company in Coventry.
Working with a world leader in a new generation of green and efficient power units. With its unique expertise and technology, the company is pioneering efforts to bring this breakthrough solution to volume production.
You will be able to work to minimum supervision and have maximum responsibility and will have used Altium Schematic Capture and PCB layout tools. It is important that you can demonstrate detailed knowledge of the manufacturing processes for construction of various types of PCB, and how its controlled and driven from the PCB design data.
We are recruiting for a PCB Lead to define the processes and standards. The role will require managing the central component database, selecting suitably competent PCB layout resources, guiding, reviewing and approving all PCB layout activities.
You will be the primary interface to the mechanical design team, guiding and directly, reviewing and approving all PCB mounting arrangements, mechanical packaging and thermal management aspects.
As the PCB Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Managing formal releases and control electronic component change management.
- Working with Engineering teams to resolve problems as they occur
- Establishing and managing centralised component library to be used across all designs, and to migrate all existing designs to that library to introduce proper control over the quality and correctness of all utilised component symbols and geometrics and AML
- Recruitment of all PCB resources, ensuring that candidates are at adequate levels of technical competence and experience
- Guiding, directing, reviewing and approving all component part creation, schematic capture, BOM generation and PCB layout activities
If you have working knowledge of PCB assembly process in a high volume quality driven manufacturing environment, with strong knowledge of key principles of design for manufacture and design for test, and have the ability to apply these effectively to guide and control PCB design activities, then please apply!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.