- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My Client is recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer working within the Water Sector.
As part of the Design Team the role has responsibility for providing support in all areas of Mechanical Engineering in the development of efficient technical solutions that will deliver improvements to treatment facilities and infrastructure in line with Client strategic requirements.
- Technical expertise in mechanical engineering
- Appropriate knowledge of the Water Industry
- Experience in asset surveys, feasibility, outline and detailed design, construction support and commissioning of mechanical plant and equipment
- Experience in undertaking DSEAR Assessments and Audits, ensuring compliance with client and regulatory requirements
- Undertake feasibility, scoping and design activities on projects within the required timescales and within agreed design budgets
- Undertake production of technical reports, calculations, development of design and construction drawings and specifications in compliance with relevant industry standards. Ensure all solutions are safe to build, operate and maintain
- Provide technical design support during the procurement, installation and commissioning of the selected solution
- Work collaboratively with Client, Project and Contractor Teams to deliver integrated design solutions
- Investigate and apply innovative approaches that will improve the way we work and drive efficiency
- Maintain up to date technical knowledge of survey, design, drafting, project and contract management standards and techniques
- Liaise with client and ensure that programmes and projects are managed effectively to ensure delivery in a manner which meets quality, time and budget specifications
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant subject
- In the process of attaining professional accreditation and member of a relevant engineering institution e.g. CEng IMechE
- Experience in the design of treatment facilities and mechanical infrastructure, with experience in the water industry
- Experience in power generation and Energy from Waste Sectors would be beneficial
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.