- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Composites Design Engineer
Our client, a leading R&D organisation supplying research into various sectors, are currently looking for an experienced Composites Design Engineer to join them on contract based out of their state of the art facility in Bristol.
- Creation of design schemes for evaluation of concepts.
- Detail design of composite parts.
- Liaison and coordination of design work with interfacing design and technical groups.
- Design of manufacturing tooling and test equipment required.
- Provide technical or specialist knowledge and guidance to Reasearch Engineers.
- Degree in Mechanical/Materials Engineering or other relevant degree/qualification; alternatively significant engineering experience would be acceptable.
- Extensive Composite Design.
- CATIA V5 (ideally with Composite Product Design (CPD) workbench).
- Good understanding of composite materials & manufacturing processing.
Please note that this role in-scope of IR35, therefore we'll only be able to engage with candidates via PAYE/Umbrella, not LTD. As a result, rate is to be discussed on a case-by-case basis.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.