- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Ada Software Engineer
We have vacancies for Ada development software engineers to join a major Defence client based in offices in New Malden, Surrey.
You will be working on the software development of the Combat Management System which is fitted on various RN surface ship platforms. The CMS product team work on the software development of the new UK Royal Navy's surface ship platform, the Type 26 as well as technology refresh programmes for other, in-service RN platforms. You will also be involved in the production of technical documentation and test scripts.
What is required:
* Ada development skills must be excellent with, ideally, 5+ years of experience, but must have recent experience within the last 12 months.
* Other skills that will strengthen your application include: C++, Rational Rose.
* Experience of all aspects of the S/W lifecycle, such as: requirement definition, high & low level designs, integration, testing and product delivery.
* Experience of working on large software developments.
* Interpersonal skills - Highly motivated, proactive, organised, inclusive team worker.
**Due to the nature of the project, SC will be required from the outset**
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.