- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Principal Engineer - Product Safety (C&I)
There is an opportunity live for a C&I Engineer to join our client, one of the biggest Defence companies in the UK. The role is based in Barrow and is an initial 6 month contract paying up to £53p/h.
- Implementing safety processes and plans in large complex systems (hardware & software);
- Developing safety processes;
- Developing Safety Management Plans (SMPs);
- Developing ALARP arguments;
- Developing safety cases.
Experience In The Following Safety Techniques:
- Functional Hazard Assessment (FHA);
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA);
- Event Tree Analysis (ETA);
- Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA);
Experience in using safety standards and guidance:
- E.g. IEC61508, DO178, DEF-STAN-00-56, ARP-4761;
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.