- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
EICA Project Engineer
My Client is recruiting for an EICA Project Engineer in the Water Sector.
This position is for an EICA biased Project Engineer, working within the Water Sector. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will work alongside the contract delivery team to ensure the design, procurement, financial control and site activities are achieved within the water industry.
Responsibilities may include:
- Design co-ordination of water EICA assets eg. Instrumentation, MCC's, PLC's, dosing systems
- Equipment sizing & selection (instrumentation, pumps etc)
- Early site investigation works coordination
- Early procurement of materials
- Attendance and input into internal and client design reviews
- Involvement with cost to complete / budget reviews with the contract delivery teams
- Negotiating with suppliers and subcontractors
- Involvement with preparation of subcontract orders
- Assistance with the evaluation and submission of claims for variation works
- Liaison with site manager and site teams to ensure work is completed to programme, budget and quality
- Innovations to current standards
- Managing key project constraints
- Preparation & management of project programmes
- Proactive approach to maintaining high standards of Health & Safety performance
Skills and Experience:
- An industry applicable ONC/HNC/B.Eng or NVQ equivalent
- Proven experience within the Water Industry
- Commercial and contractual awareness
- A high level of diplomacy and customer focused
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.