- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Benefits Management Lead
If you have demonstrable experience of leading the development of a successful benefits management system, this Benefits Management Lead role is right for you.
Working in the vibrant, innovative environment of our clients Major Projects Programme Hub, you'll be leading on the development and implementation of a benefits management strategy for the vast Major Projects Directorate.
You'll collaborate and engage closely with a number of internal stakeholders to ensure this benefits strategy aligns to the Highways England benefits Framework, ensuring best practise is applied throughout. You'll also be liaising with external infrastructure providers to share and leverage benefits management best practise across the industry, to maximise benefits for our customers and value for money for clients and stakeholders.
The Major Projects Programme Hub is based across three locations in Bedford, Birmingham and Manchester so travel between offices is required on an ad hoc basis at around two to three times per month. This Benefits Management Lead post will be primarily based in the Bedford location, working alongside other project and programme assurance functions in the Major Projects Programme Hub.
What you'll be leading on
- You will lead on the development and management of the Major Projects Benefit Management Framework
- You will assess benefits management across a number of programmes within Major Projects, identifying any gaps and overlaps
- You will lead on escalation of benefits management issues or new proposals across Major Projects
- You will lead on Major Projects Programme Hub's engagement with Major Projects Sponsors, regional Major Projects Benefits Managers, Capital Portfolio Management, providing a key interface to Major Projects Delivery teams, Asset Management, Network Operations and Strategy and Planning.
To be successful
- You'll have proven experience of delivering benefits management and benefits realisation tools and techniques across capital infrastructure projects or programmes
- You'll have demonstrable experience of identifying and quantifying both qualitative and quantitative benefits
- You'll possess working knowledge of business case appraisals including Value for Money and Benefit Cost ratio
- You'll be able to evidence successful experience in influencing Programmes, Projects and Project managers both in and out of the immediate team.
You'll have at minimum one of the following accredited qualifications:
- Managing Successful Programmes - Practitioner level
- Management of Value - Practitioner level
- APMP / PMQ (Association of Project Management Qualification / Project Management)
- CMI (Chartered Management institute) - Foundation
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.