- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Special Process Quality Engineer
Our client is a global aircraft propulsion and equipment business with more than 58,000 employees worldwide and sales of 16.5 billion euros.
This opportunity will be working within the Lancashire based Nacelles area of the business.
In this role, you will Working with a cross-site team of specialists to ensure compliance and best practice of special processes, whilst ensuring HSE standards are fully met at all times.
Working alongside the Operational teams to ensuring deadlines are met and providing technical support to the wider business, internal stakeholders and suppliers on special process matters involving Welding, NDT PT and Heat Treatment.
- Be the technical focal point for Nadcap audits including planning, preparation, audit and follow-up of NCR's and corrective actions
- Prepare the qualification of internal special processes, suppliers of special processes and internal Operators.
- Conduct internal & supplier special process audits and manage corrective actions to ensure these are implemented within a timely manner.
- Conduct Route Cause Analysis where quality failures exist and generate and impliment action plan for resolution.
- Conduct new and continuation training & awareness of special processes with stakeholders & Operators
- Support & influence the internal UAP's (Units of Autonomous Production) and Group
- Support supplier selection strategies and sourcing decisions with technical knowledge
- Actively share key learning's and best practice with your colleagues across all sites & commodities
Candidate skills & requirements
- Engineering Qualification (HNC/HND or equivalent)
- CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector (minimum)
- EN4179 Level 2 PT
- Strong understanding of aerospace, automotive or similar industry quality standards
- Experience of using key quality tools including PFMEA, SPC 8D, 6 Sigma
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.