- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Loan Tool Store Manager
Loan Tool Store Manager - 6 months - 45 hours a WK - Portsmouth - £27.00 p/hr LTD/UMB or PAYE on request
Manage and lead a multi-trade team in order to provide an effective loan tool maintenance service, a fixed location counter service and a 'point of use' delivery service as well as taking the lead in procuring new tooling in conjunction with Production Engineering and projects. Ensure the implementation and maintenance of robust management processes and procedures covering the ongoing management of tool calibration. Develop and implement medium and long term improvement strategies that significantly improve levels of service provision and value for money.
Daily booking checks and validation to ensure teams attendance is correctly captured so operatives get paid correctly and the company invoices hours for payment.
- Engage, listen and effectively communicate to the teams to optimise delivery performance.
- The teams will change in scale depending on volume of work, establishing the team dynamics will be a key responsibility of the Loan Store Manager
- Day to day responsibility teams performance management and development to include
Experience of working within a service provider role
- Ability to manage, absorb, assess and analyse multiple sources of information and effectively deploy resources to optimise performance and impact.
- Ability demonstrate numerical, analytical and time management skills. Ideally DNC/HNC level education with industrial background.
- Manage complex situations, demonstrating sound decision making based on facts, financial awareness ability to develop business strategies, write reports and present data clearly and efficiently
- Strong technical ability with proven track record in problem solving, planning and change management.
- High levels of SHE knowledge ability to develop Risk Assessment and Method Statements skills and functional knowledge. Ideally either IOSH or NEBOSH trained.
- Experienced in implementing management skills, demonstrating communication budgeting, forecasting and presentation, both oral and written.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.