- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Technical Project Manager (Automotive)
An exciting contract opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager with a proven background of electronics products in the automotive industry. ISO26262 or ASPICE experience highly desirable.
As Contract Technical Project Manager your primary responsibility will be to successfully lead an automotive inverter project through to high volume, serial production. You will be the primary point of contact between the customer, the project engineering team and other stakeholders (e.g. Senior Management, Product Line, Quality, GSM, Finance, etc).
Development projects follow APQP process.
You will lead the project team to achieve the project goals and meet the customer's needs. Where necessary, you will escalate for more senior level support in a timely and appropriate manner. You will spend time with internal departments and lead the customer to understand their requirements and factor these into the overall project plan.
- Managing the entire project development life cycle of your project.
- Managing your project resources to achieve the project plan.
- Maintaining the project plan.
- Managing and documenting project progress, including achievement of APQP Milestones
- Managing the project finances to maintain the profit and cost targets established during the approval stage.
- Manage, report on and resolve project risks and issues. Escalating any critical risks or issues when necessary.
- Managing and maintaining requirements capture/compliance at the Stakeholder level
- Manage any requirements / design change control.
- Ensuring the project is delivered in a cost effective and timely manner and to the required quality level, by following company processes and policies.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant industry standards, particularly ISO26262 and ASPICE.
Must have experience and skills in ALL of these areas below:
- Experience in project or program management of electronics and/or embedded software-based projects within the automotive industry.
- Experience in interacting with automotive OEMs, senior management and project teams.
Desirable experience and skills:
- Experience with power electronic projects, such as motor inverters.
- Experience with the automotive functional safety standard, ISO26262. Alternatively, functional safety experience to other industry standards such as IEC61508, D0178B or similar.
- Experience with Automotive SPICE.
Qualifications and Experience:
Qualified to degree level (2:1 min) in an appropriate engineering discipline such as Electrical and Electronic Engineering, or similar.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.