- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Fuel System Engineer
Fuel System Engineer required for Automotive Consultancy.
- Working as part of the powertrain systems engineering team supporting customer engineering projects. These can range from small changes to entirely new concept vehicles.
- Experienced in the following:
- CNG / LPG fuel system design and application for passenger or heavy duty vehicles
- Fuel system testing at a component and vehicle level
- Leading successful delivery of fuel systems to meet targets including functional performance, quality, cost and timing
- Liaison with our customers and suppliers to present results/reports
- Ensure compliance with all standards including customer and legislative
- Responsibility for the Design Verification (DV) plan and managing DV delivery
- Identifying all failure modes and ensure countermeasures are verified
- Support and meet manufacturing and service requirements
- Produce regular status reports showing status of deliverables as each programme progresses
- Working with the CAD designers in to support component design and packaging activities
- Liaising with our CAE team to ensure components meet all performance and attribute targets
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven experience of working within automotive fuel system product development, including CNG or LPG fuels for at least 4 years
- Be an experienced fuel system engineer, having delivered at least one system from concept into volume production
- Be a team player with the flexibility to work alongside talented colleagues as part of a driven and dedicated team
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.