- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My client, a systems integrator of metering computer systems, is looking for a Project Engineer to join their expanding team.
Althought you will be based out of the the Malton office, you will be required to travel throughout the UK and overseas. The split is rougly 60/40, biased to travel.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Create and revise PLC configurations
- Plan, schedule, conduct and co-ordinate assigned engineering work
- Project documentation, including: Fuctional Design Specifications, Electrical Schematics
- Installation and commissioning activities
In order to be considered for this role, you must have a HNC/HND or equivalent in an engineering disicipline or have equivalent relevant experience.
As this role is heavily customer facing, it is also essential that you have experience working in a heavily customer facing role.
You should be familiar and have some experience with Controls and Instrumentation systems design and build, ideally within a process industry.
- We are looking for candidates who are flexible and willing to travel within their role.
- Good communications skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word and Excel)
Salary will be dependant upon your experience, both technical and industry relevant.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.