- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Engineer (W)
My client are seeking to recruit a number of Control Systems Project Engineers
Control Systems Project Engineers required...
Key activities and responsibilities of the role will be:
* Plan, schedule, conduct and co-ordinate assigned engineering work
* To produce Project documentation in accordance with agreed submission date (e.g.: System Overview Drawings, Functional Design Specifications, Test Manuals, General Arrangement Drawings and Electrical Schematics etc.)
* Create and/or revise Metering Flow Computer / Supervisory Computer / PLC configurations
* Provide peer checking function on the output of other team members to ensure technical accuracy.
* Maintain Company design intent, interpret Client specifications, accepted engineering practices and standards to facilitate accurate translation into technical output
* Test metering computer systems according to approved test procedures/acceptance test manuals (ATM)
* Host metering computer systems Client witness test during factory acceptance test (FAT)
* Carry out and/or assist with installation & commissioining activities at site
Desired Qualifications and Experience would be:
* Educated to HNC/HND or equivalent in an engineering discipline or equivalent relevant experience
* Familiar with design and implementation of Metering Computer & Software Systems (configuration & Programming) and/or Control / instrumentation systems design & build projects within a process industry
* Experience in working on multi discipline engineering projects
* Experience of working in a customer facing role
* Computer literacy: Microsoft Office: outlook, word and excel
* Whilst this role is predominantly office based (Malton), from time-to-time there will be a requirement to travel in both the UK and overseas (including to Offshore installations)
* Working hours 9am to 5pm; Monday to Friday
* Holiday Entitlement; 25 days per year plus the usual Bank/Public Holidays
* Salary; competitive and appropriate to role and industry
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.