- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Client Side Project Manager OUTSIDE IR35
Our client is looking for a Client Side Highways Project Manager to join a busy team on a contract basis starting soon to take the lead on the successful delivery of highway related projects. .
- This role is OUTSIDE IR35 (via own Limited Company)
- Project management, Highway design, contract management, construction site management, value engineering, use of quality assurance systems, working with partner organisations, working in a political environment.
- This role is working on Major Highway Schemes - £2-20 Million+ Producing & maintaining all project documentation, keeping accurate and comprehensive records and ensuring effective governance takes place throughout the life of the project. - Developing a communications plan and disseminating the facts about projects comprehensively and effectively throughout its lifespan. - Ensuring that the management team across the service are aware of the corporate and project risks associated with delivery and that these are managed in accordance with the requirements of project boards and the Council.
- Managing Health & Safety across projects to ensure all requirements are delivered safely with the objective of zero harm. - Ensuring highway projects are delivered to minimise the impact on road users and residents. - Working closely with delivery partners and project teams to develop project solutions that are innovative, cost effective, offer whole life value whilst deploying the latest technical thinking.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant related Civil Engineering Degree/Chartered Engineer Status/working towards chartership/Significant Experience
- Membership of appropriate professional body
- Computer skills with experience of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and CAD software
- Significant design office experience.
- Sound written and numeracy communication skills able to converse with engineering professionals and the like.
Working conditions / environment:
- Mainly office environment
- Site visits if and when required (to live highways and construction sites)
- Communicating feedback to the general public.
- Ability to fulfil the travel requirements of the role.
- 37 hours a week
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible working available.
- A willingness to occasionally work outside of 'normal' office hours if required.
- Overtime occasionally available depending on workloads.
- The rate is dependent on candidate experience)
- Weekly pay
The role is for an initial 12 months period, but can last longer for the right candidate. To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Sam White directly on 01489898241
- Email your CV to email@example.com
Matchtech are the largest and leading Highways and Transportation Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Highways and Transportation industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.