- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
OUTSIDE IR35 - Street Lighting Project Manager
Our client has a urgent contract requirement for a Street Lighting professional to assist with the clients Street Lighting projects.
- Extensive experience of local authority street lighting maintenance and construction.
- Extensive experience of NEC3 ECC Option B Project Manager and/or Supervisor roles.
- Competent to operate Microsoft word, excel and outlook
- Proficient in keeping detailed records in accordance with the clients requirements.
- Excellent communication skills and keen to work within a team
- Full Driving license
- Able to use own vehicle for work usage between 0 and 100 miles per week. Mileage will be paid at a fixed rate of 25 pence per mile.
- Respondents who are successful at making their way through to interview will be asked detailed questions about their previous roles and be expected to discuss openly on the potential issues and solutions relating to street lighting projects.
- Professional indemnity of £1m minimum.
- Initial assignment will be for 25 to 30 hours per week for 3 months.
- Deadline for applicants is Friday 10th May 2019.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.