- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Systems Engineer
There is a requirement for a Senior Systems Engineer to join a world-leading client in the Defence sector.
- The role exists within a multi-disciplined team developing equipment and systems to test and verify the correct operation of systems in submarines.
- Working on the design and development project for this equipment, which forms part of a major new suite of systems for testing the submarine infrastructure.
- You'll be working across the full engineering lifecycle, creating and developing modelling using Enterprise Architect.
- The role will be responsible for modelling the proposed design to integrate with systems over agreed interfaces, and validate and mature the designs.
- Working with and influencing key project stakeholders, and actively support knowledge sharing and exploitation of best practice
- Knowledge of architectural frameworks tool (eg MODAF)
- Capturing, analysing, reviewing and specifying requirements
- Influencing requirements and design decisions
- You should have as a minimum an undergraduate degree
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.