- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Climatic Test Engineer
The Role This position offers an opportunity for involvement in the validation, testing of a range of electronic systems and products within Tier 1 automotive and aerospace businesses.
What you'll do
- Setting up and monitoring tests in a variety of test chambers which simulate various operating environments
- Making sure that test specifications are followed correctly
- Performing out non-standard tests to meet special requirements
- Recording product condition or behaviour during and after test
- Monitoring test equipment and reporting anomalies or faults
- Producing clear and professional reports as required
- Providing information and updates to customers in person, by phone, by fax or e-mail
- Educated to HND or engineering degree standard.
- Minimum of 12 months practical test experience in a controlled test environment
- Familiarity with tests such as Thermal Shock, Temperature & Humidity and Salt Corrosion
- Knowledge of test standards and quality systems (ideally ISO 17025) *
- Conscientious in attention to detail, accuracy and record keeping
- Computer literate - working knowledge of standard PC applications
- Ability to communicate clearly and to deal confidently with customers
- Willingness to work additional hours when required, evenings and weekends
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to varying work requirements
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.