- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Principal/ Major Projects Planner
Matchtech are working with one of our clients based in the Essex area who are currently looking for a Senior/ Principal level Planner to work on a 3-6 month initial contract within their Development Management Major Projects team.
Our client based in the Essex area are looking for a Senior/ Principal level Development Management Planner to join a busy Development Management Major Projects team on a 3-6 month initial contract basis.
Previous experience working on major planning applications is required to carry out this caseload.
Job Description & Key Responsibilities
All Candidates will be required to manage their own caseload of major planning applications and conduct site visits when required.
Previous experience working on major planning applications within a major projects team will be required in order to carry out this caseload.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Experience working on Major planning applications
- Relevant related Town Planning/ Geography Degree/Chartered RTPI Status or working towards chartership/ Significant Experience
- Computer skills with experience of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and CAD software
- Sound written and numeracy communication skills able to converse with developers and the public.
Working conditions / environment:
- Communicating feedback to the general public.
- Must be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle to conduct site visits
- 37 hours a week
- Monday to Friday
- £35 - £40 p/h via own Umbrella Provider or PAYE (the rate is dependent on candidate experience)
- Weekly pay
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Poppy Dugan directly on 01489898804
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech are the largest and leading Town Planning Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Town Planning industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.