- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client are currently looking for a Highways /Project Engineer to join their Engineering Team based at their London office.
You will join a vibrant team and work on major prestigious projects across the UK, enabling you to advance your career, whilst giving you the freedom to achieve personal growth and development. We will provide you with the opportunities to enable you to succeed and support you to reach your potential.
A bit about the role
- To assist in the delivery of a range of highways engineering related projects on behalf of both public and private sector clients
- Assist junior staff to ensure that their project work is technically correct
- Assist Project Managers to ensure that deadlines are met and within budget
- Respond to client and customer enquiries taking messages, when necessary and ensuring that their needs are met
- Managing projects in accordance with Client requirements to exceed their expectations
- Ensure all project files are up to date and comply with the QMS system
- Work closely with team members
- To assist the Senior and Principal Engineers with report writing and preparation
- Assist with the writing of technical reports
- Development of conceptual design and producing engineering designs and details in accordance with project requirements
- Visits to site as required
- Ensure all project files are up to date and comply with the QA system
- Assist in developing Quality Assurance systems and procedures in the service area
- Use best practice at all times
- Professional qualification or equivalent
- Working towards and thinking about professional Chartership
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong analytical ability and a solid understanding of engineering fundamentals and current design standards
- Able to communicate / liaise effectively and professionally with the design team, clients and contractors
The position comes with
- Private health cover
- 25 days holiday per year + Bank Holidays
- Yearly Professional Membership of your choice
- A variety of training programmes
- Professional development and opportunities to progress
- Perkbox - staff benefits
- Flexible working
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.