- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Traffic 'Side Road Orders' Specialist
Our client is looking for a Traffic 'Side Road Orders' Specalist to work on a busy project starting ASAP.
- Our client is looking for a Highways Engineer to join a busy team on a contract basis starting soon.
- This role is OUTSIDE IR35
- To provide procedural guidance and the drafting of traffic regulation orders in relation to major highway schemes. The position would be expected to work independently and to plan all requirements for orders in accordance with the programme. They would support & be supported by project managers and other legal staff.
- Detailed knowledge of DfT Circular 1/97 'Side Road Orders' and what it takes to implement them is essential. Therefore experience implementing SROs and advising others of their requirements for major highway schemes, is a must along with the ability to draft Orders, Notices and any other legal requirements.
- Detailed knowledge of managing and implementing general traffic regulation orders for speed, banned movements etc. as part of highway works is also essential.
- Experience of public enquiries relating to any traffic order procedure is beneficial but not essential.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Overtime occasionally available depending on workloads.
- Weekly pay
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Sam White directly on 01489898241
- Email your CV to email@example.com
Matchtech are the largest and leading Highways and Transportation Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Highways and Transportation industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.