- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client is looking for a designer to join their fast growing company. This is a unique opportunity for a talented, motivated individual to join a company with big ambitions and global reach.
As a CAD designer, you will be expected to contribute to various phases of each project development process, applying your knowledge to engineer robust, feasible, production ready technical furniture designs
- Experience working within a consultancy or in-house product development environment
- Experienced working with Autodesk Inventor, 3D CAD (or similar) to generate 3D models and assemblies
- Understanding of structural design of mechanisms and components
- Broad knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Ability to work on concurrent projects
A degree in Mechanical Engineering, Product Design, Design Engineering or a related discipline is desirable
** Must be a UK resident or possess an EU working visa
**Valid passport and a willingness to travel overseas as and when a project requires.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.