- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Manager/ Senior Process Engineer
Our client is a leading manufacturing company who are experiencing double digit growth. They supply innovative products to the Life Science industry. We have an exciting position as a Project Manager/ Process Engineer.
The Project Manager/ Senior Process Engineer will make sure the projects are delivered in accordance to specification, on time and within budget. Take ownership of very complex technical tasks and issues. Manage and co-ordinate small to mid-size projects
- Analyse Customer User Requirements specifications
- Define technical solutions including analysis of process mass balance, equipment selection and sizing, drafting process and instrumentation diagrams
- Write technical proposals
- Create Project Costing sheets
- Request, analyse and implement quotations for all main sub suppliers and include in technical proposal
- Develop Project schedules
- Perform Project Risk assessments
- Present and discuss technical solution with customer
- Co-ordinate Quote creation off complex systems projects
- SAP project creation and maintenance
- Develop Project Quality Plan
- Complete basic design including process and instrumentation diagram
- Obtain valid quotations for all materials and initiate orders with procurement
- Progress monitoring, reporting and control
- Financial status monitoring, reporting and control
- Coordination of incoming goods inspection
- Executions of incoming goods inspection
- Execution and coordination of Qualification/Verification activities at the various project stages
- Project Management and co-ordination of Small and mid-size and complex projects.
- Review and approval of design, verification and project management documents.
Basic Qualifications/ Experience:
- BSc/MSc or equivalent in Biochemical engineering, Process engineering, chemical engineering or equivalent
- Intimate knowledge of process engineering / project management of downstream equipment used in Biopharmaceutical manufacturing including large scale and complex projects involving the integration of multiple systems
- Experience in the design and engineering of process equipment for filtration, separation and purification equipment
- Experience of working on projects in various cultures
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.