- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Software Engineer - Mathematical C++
C++ Software engineer role which would be an excellent fit for mathematically orientated people. You will be designing complex algorithms & application software in C++ with a business who excel in the training and development of staff.
You will be joining a well-established C++ development team with an exceptional track record in developing complex algorithms for geometry, optimisation, routing and more. An ideal role for mathematicians, scientists or engineers with experience of C++ or more experienced software engineers who are looking to do more numerate work.
The business excel in training and developing their staff, this site the global R&D Centre for the company and so are responsible for the most interesting projects and are able to offer a strong benefits package as detailed below, this includes a training and development budget which you can influence.
You will be doing a combination of algorithm design and application development in C++ with opportunities to progress into User interface design, Machine learning and more.
- A strong understanding of C++ and OO design.
- A good mathematical background
- A good understanding of data structures and algorithm design
- GUI design experience and related tools (QT, visual studio, MFC)
- Experience developing desktop applications
- Experience working across the full software development lifecycle.
- 27 days annual leave per annum (plus all public holidays).
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Pension Scheme. (max 8% contribution from company matched at a ratio of 2:1 (4% from you yields 8%)
- Extensive training and development
- Flexible benefits package
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.