- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Wastewater Modeller
Matchtech are currently working with an Engineering Consultancy and have an exciting new job opportunity for a Senior Wastewater Modeller to join their team in Birmingham
Due to our clients success / workload, leading multi-professional consultancy practice our client have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Hydraulic Waste Water Modeller to help them expand their Midlands presence by taking on the challenge of establishing and leading a new team within the Birmingham office, with the support of the Leicester based Senior Modellers.
About the role:
This role would be ideal for:
- A Senior Hydraulic Waste Water Modeller seeking a rewarding new challenge.
- Building, mentoring and developing your own team
- Supporting the delivery of their waste water frameworks, flood risk assessments and river modelling projects, developing and analysing hydraulic models
- Identifying needs and providing proactive and reactive solutions to maintain service.
- You will also be client facing on modelling matters and be involved with the development of innovation and technical improvements.
This role would be ideal for the following:
- A Hydraulic or Senior Hydraulic Modeller with at least 4 years' experience using Infoworks CS/ICM model build, verification, analysis and reporting.
- Ideally you will be degree qualified (but alternative qualifications with relevant experience will also be considered) and a member of CIWEM.
As a Senior Hydraulic Wastewater Modeller, you will receive a competitive salary as well as the following benefits:
- Stakeholder pension
- Life assurance
- Private health insurance (BUPA)
- 26 days' leave + Bank Holidays
- Professional subscriptions
- Regular CPD sessions
- Season ticket or car loan
- Cycle to work scheme
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.