- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Civil Engineer (Water)
Matchtech are currently working with an Engineering Consultancy who have an exciting new job opportunity for a Civil Engineer to join their team in either Birmingham or Leicester
Based either at the Leicester Head Office or at the Birmingham office (whichever works best for you), you'll become a part of a business with over 150 years within the UK property market who are justifiably proud of their reputation for innovation, service and for being a great place to work.
As a Civil Engineer (Water), you'll work on a wide project portfolio and cover clean and wastewater infrastructure and non-infrastructure schemes.
About the role:
Typical duties include:
- Development of scheme designs from inception through to completion
- Assisting in the management of projects
- Representing the firm at client meetings
- Managing team members to produce required outputs.
They have a fantastic ICE training and development scheme, so if you are looking to achieve IEng or CEng status, they will support you
This Civil Engineering (Water) role would be ideal for the following:
- A degree qualified Civil Engineer with roughly 3 to 5 years relevant experience in the water sector.
- An Engineer with experience of through works hydraulic calculations and developing detail scheme
- A good understanding of BIM processes and software packages.
- AutoCAD / Revit competency would also be desirable plus a full UK driving licence will be required.
As a Civil Engineer (Water), you will receive a competitive salary as well as the following benefits:
- Stakeholder pension
- Life assurance
- Private health insurance (BUPA)
- 26 days' leave + Bank Holidays
- Professional subscriptions
- Regular CPD sessions
- Season ticket or car loan
- Cycle to work scheme
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.