- You shall form part of the growth strategy, playing a crucial part in the development of the business whereby you will deliver significant change and improvement
- Work with the Head of Manufacturing to help meet our ambitious but achievable growth and profit goals.
- Provide leadership for process improvement and project initiatives.
- Coach/Train/Develop Process Engineers and assist them with identifying and implementing projects applicable to Process improvement (utilizing tools of "Operational Excellence" including but not limited to Six Sigma, Lean, TPM, etc. as the primary drivers of continuous improvement).
- Manage department by delegating projects, setting goals, monitoring, and giving feedback of performance, and using training where applicable.
- Prioritize assignments and allocate resources accordingly.
- Analyze systems and procedures to determine the most effective and efficient methods.
- Collect, analyze, and make recommendations through the use of reports, observations, frequency checks, and time studies to make improvements on existing systems or create new systems.
- Overseeing manufacturing capacity and making proposals necessary to keep up with changes in demand
- Conduct time studies as needed in the various manufacturing areas.
- Responsible for optimizing flow of materials / product thru factory. Assist in layout changes for the shop floor.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.