- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Manufacturing Systems Engineer
My client, a leading and innovative manufacturer within the Oil and Gas industry, is looking for a Manufacturing Systems Engineer to join their growing team in IJMuiden, North Holland on a permanent basis.
You will be joining a dynamic multi-disciplined team of engineers within the Manufacturing Engineering Team in IJMuiden, North Holland.
Your main purpose in this role is to provide effective control system solutions for the production equipment, developing and applying automation and control technology solutions.
As well as the head office near Amsterdam, my client also operates in Houston and Kuala Lumpur, and constantly developing and improving.
- Develop, design and maintain control systems architecture
- Troubleshoot and upgrade existing controls
- Testing and optimisation of controls software
- PLC/HMI and SCADA programming
Masters in Electrical, Controls or other related Engineering degree
Required skills and experience:
- Experienced with controls within a manufacturing industry
- Knowledge and experience of CAN networks
- PLC, SCADA and HMI programming experience Beckhoff, Lenze or Zenon experience is a bonus
What is my client looking for in an applicant?
Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Innovative and enthusiastic
What can they offer you?
A chance to work in an open, enthusiastic and challenging workplace that is always developing and improving.
Salary will be dependant upon your skills and suitability to the role, along with a pension scheme and 32 days holiday.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.