- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Service Delivery Manager
This role has a key focus on Operational Management inclusive of on-road services and responsibility for outstations and Highways Inspector teams within the NE / Yorkshire region.
Your new role
We have an opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager who will be responsible for ensuring high quality delivery of a key business area. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders such as the police, local authorities and contractors to ensure all parties are focused on the common aim to provide high quality services 24/7. Due to the nature of this role, it is necessary to demonstrate excellent stakeholder management, collaborative working, the ability to influence to achieve high performance and leadership.
What you'll be leading on
- Provide leadership and direction to front line teams, setting the tone and driving high performance and the right behaviours
- Be accountable for your teams' performance, ongoing development and engagement
- Proactively monitor how the network is performing against agreed targets, and the effectiveness of the on-road service, and develop long term strategic plans
- Develop operational strategies and schedules that achieve a high-quality customer service in a safety focused environment
- Actively build and maintain a network of colleagues, partners and wider stakeholders
To be successful
- Evidence of strong management, leadership and the ability to influence and inspire
- Experience of stakeholder management to deliver a common aim, and evidence of effective communication skills
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Experience of working in a complex service delivery environment and delivering tight deadlines
- Evidence of drive, resilience, focus and energy to deliver high performance
- Knowledge of traffic and incident management practices and understanding of the requirements, practices and policies related to the delivery of quality highways inspection
A bit about us
Making sure our customers have safe and reliable journeys is at the heart of everything we do. We keep the roads open for business and play a key role in making sure the network we manage is fit for purpose today and for the future. We will achieve this through the delivery our capital programme, supporting customers on the road with our Traffic Officer Service and managing incidents effectively.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.