- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My client, a consultancy that builds cities and futures, is looking for a Senior Consultant to join them on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be based out of their office in Manchester, but there is some flexibility to work in other UK offices and flexible working/working from home opportunities.
Your role as a Senior Consultant will primarily be the role of a Project Engineer, participating in the delivery of projects of an Operational Technology nature and working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- You will be responsible for delivery of projects, ensuring they are met to time, cost and quality
- You will have some responsibility for the management of staff, including their technical, commerical and personal development
- Supporting the Project Manager on all aspects of the projects
- Produce presentations, reports and specificiations with both technical and non-technical content. This can include: Design documentation such as User Requirement Specifications (URS's), Scoping documentation such as specs for ICA/telemetry equipment and services and Presentations to internal and external staff and clients
- You will be expected to comply and execute the company BSEN9001 quality assurance management systems
- Application and improvements to company and industry standards
- Undertake liason with and the management of subcontracts and sub contractors
- Adhere to Health & Safety requirements
- You are responsible for the maintenance of your own professional membership and Continual Professional Development (CPO)
Experience required for the role:
- Previous experience in the delivery of projects of an instrumentation and process control nature
- Knowledge of PLC, SCADA, Telemetry and data networks
- Working in collaborative environments
- Familiar with ICA/SCADA contractor supervision
- Expeirnece working on multiple site projects simultaneously
- Working experience within the water industry or other relevant process industry
- Have between 5 and 12 yrs experience in project delivery roles
- Degree preferred or ONC/HNC in equivalent subject
- Be a member of an agreed professional institution
- Approachable and committed
- Able to communicate confidently in an engaging manner
- Able to build rapport easily
- Able to handle conflict professionally
- Good listener
- Good communication skills - able to adjust style to suit the audience
- A good leader
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.