- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Design Engineer
Our client is looking for a Senior Design Engineer to join their growing business.
To carry out the entire design and development process for new product development projects, with an aim to progress from concept to final volume production.
- Working with production departments to ensure that all designs are suitable for volume manufacture and to supply all information necessary to enable production to procure and build necessary tooling, equipment and plant to deliver the final project.
- Arranging samples and prototypes for testing, carrying out testing (in conjunction with laboratory) and analysing results
- Creating and maintaining initial product BOMs and agreeing and delivering detail designs to schedule. After product release to numeric issue, responsibility for maintaining BOMs passes to support function
- Regular reporting of the project status, highlighting all risks to the project and ensuring that all design aspects of the project are delivered on time
- Create and maintain all necessary drawings and other documentation related to the project(s)
Preferred a minimum of HNC/HND level qualification
-Working with computerised 3D drawing package of which Solidworks will be preferred
-Understanding of Engineering and general principles of Engineering is essential
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.