- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Releif Radiographer to travel throughout London. Locations details below.
We are actively recruiting for a Relief Radiographer to work at our Diagnostics Clinics around London. These clinics include Golders Green, Hornchurch, Ealing, Stratford.
This radiographer will float between different sites to cover annual leave, sickness etc.
This radiographer will work 3 x 12 hour days.
We are looking for a Radiographer to undertake modality specific imaging procedures efficiently and effectively for both the public and private sectors; adhering to best practice of radiographic technique. You will maintain a high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice.
What skills and experience will you need to apply?
- BSc Radiography or equivalent
- At least a year's experience working in MRI
- Previous basic use of imaging equipment
- Professional and cooperative attitude towards patients, customers and colleagues
- Experience working with Imaging Equipment in a clinical environment
- Member of an appropriate professional body and to hold a valid registration
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.