- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electromagnetic Antenna Modeller
Our client are a leading Electromagnetic modelling consultancy seeking an experienced engineer to join their growing team.
Currently the company is looking for a member of the technical team to help the company grow in the area of computational electromagnetic modelling. Ideal candidates will be at least degree qualified with a strong theoretical background in electromagnetism, preferably with an understanding of the issues surrounding electromagnetic propagation. The applicant will need to familiarise themselves with some of the proprietary software tools, which will require the development of CAD skills and a thorough understanding of applied electromagnetic problems and solutions as applicable to radio/satellite communications and radar systems using modelling and simulation techniques. Training will be provided where appropriate.
The applicant must be self-motivated and work closely as part of a small but capable team in a dynamic environment and have a willingness to learn. Knowledge in computational electromagnetic modelling, antenna radiation patterns or radar/communication systems would be advantageous.
- Degree in physics, electrical engineering or a related subject area,
- Strong theoretical background in electromagnetism.
- Experience of computational electromagnetic modelling,
- Understanding of the issues surrounding electromagnetic propagation,
- Antenna experience from a theoretical or measurement perspective,
- A background in radio/satellite communications or radar systems,
- CAD experience.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.