- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Manager (ICA)
My client, a multi-sector innovative consultancy, is looking for an ICA Project Manager to join their team in Derby on a permanent basis.
As an ICA Project Manager, you will be working within Clean Water and are responsible for overseeing all activites relating to ICA.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Oversee all activites and staff involved to ensure that design, procurement, financial control and site activites are managed properly and to the highest standards
- Ensure the design briefs are met fully, exceeding client expectations
- Enable the most efficient yet cost-effective approach in delivery by working with clients closely
- Manage staff, ensuring all projects and individual KPIs and KPMs are achieved
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
What experience do you need to apply for this role?
To apply for this role, you need to be an experienced Project Manager, ideally within the water industry and have excellent working knowledge of ICA and Electrical Engineering.
You should be degree qualified in a relevant subjects such as: Instrumentation, Controls or Electrical Engineering.
Chartered status or working towards chartership is also desirable.
What are we looking for in an applicant?
You should be customer focused and committed to fulfilling excellent customer service. We are looking for candidates who have proven influencing and negotiating skills and are organised, structured and professional.
What can my client offer you?
- A competitive salary dependant on your experience
- Company Car Scheme
- 5% pension contribution
- Employee share scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Other benefit include: Holiday trading, flexible working, free parking, and discounts at High Street retailers
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.