- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client is looking for an Administrator who can join their team and help with all Admin duties.
- Co-ordinate appointments for Occupational Health referrals and Health Surveillance for the Sites.
- Administer and support the new starter onboarding process by ensuring completion of employee references, qualification certificates, all relevant payroll forms and return of the Induction checklist form.
- Monitor absence on a weekly basis to ensure timely submission of medical certificates.
- Prepare letters of employment, changes to terms and conditions, internal transfers, etc. and respond to mortgage and employment references.
- Support the recruitment and selection process, including participation in first stage and internal interviews.
- Maintain the Company's time management system by ensuring that employee data is kept up to date with correct shift rosters, holidays and sickness absence. Provide reports as required.
- Complete B2B ordering for goods and services as required.
- Respond promptly and accurately to requests for information from Line Managers, employees, or external service providers / organisations.
- Undertake data entry of starters, leavers, and monthly overtime.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.