- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electrical & Electronic Systems Manager
Are you interested in leading a growing, multi-disciplinary team working on cutting-edge robotics and automated technology?
This role is working as an Engineering Manager for an industry-leading global company working on the next generation of robotics and autonomous systems. You will be leading a team of up to 20 Electrical and Electronics Engineers, working on the new product development of electro-mechanical systems.
- Leading a team of engineers who are responsible for design electrical and electronic products for automated systems.
- Site visits and working with the relevant teams to identify issues and solutions.
- Participating in new product development, cost reduction opportunities and continuous improvements.
- Ensuring designs conform to the relevant safety standards.
- Supporting the design manager with the management and development of direct reports.
- Qualification in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Background in leading multi-disciplinary teams.
- Project experience including delivering work packages to time and budget constraints.
- Practice developing products from concept to manufacture within an electro-mechanical design environment.
- Experience of problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Expertise in computer aided design (CAD), ideally using Altium.
- Knowledge of regulatory and safety standards to design CE, UL and CSA compliant products.
- Design for manufacture (DFM) experience.
- Understand of system/component reliability and working with predictive models (reliability block diagrams).
The company offers a generous benefits package including:
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contributions matched up to 7%
- Private medical insurance
- Free shares
- A range of discounts
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.