- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Engineer - Propulsion
Engineer - Propulsion x3 - Barrow-in-Furness - 6 Months - £31.50/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
Engineering support required to assist closure of technical actions, report authoring and material management. Dependent on candidate experience, responsibilities may also include more detailed technical work including performing calculations, design verification and review / approval of supplier technical deliverables.
- Qualified Mechanical, Chemical and/or Aerospace Engineer.
- Chartered engineer or working towards Chartership.
- Experience of Nuclear and / or defence industry is preferable but not essential.
- Experience of report authoring, BOM and data management is preferable but not essential.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.