- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Physical and Electrical Security Design Engineer
Matchtech are currently working with one of the largest regulated water companies and have an exciting new job opportunity for a Physical & Electronic Security Design Engineer to join their team in Derby or Coventry
About the Role:
Our client are bringing their design engineering back in-house. This exciting change means that they have opportunities at both of our design hubs, in Derby and Coventry, for you to come and join us as a Physical and Electronic Security Design Engineer.
They are looking for a qualified design engineer in either an Engineering or Security related discipline to hold a key role in the successful delivery of their Security Capital Programme. You'll be working in an integrated team of our Clients members and Consultancy staff, to develop and design solutions for a wide range of company-wide physically and electronic security needs, covering both Infrastructure and Treatment assets across the region.
You'll need to have a great understanding of electronic and physical security solutions, as well as the ability to engage and communicate with multiple stakeholders, ensuring that efficient solutions are delivered to address investment needs.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Evaluate business problem statements and identify solutions to meet physical and electronic security needs.
- Work collaboratively with key internal partners throughout the business to ensure requirements are clearly understood and solutions are designed to meet stakeholder needs
- Produce solution designs that meet the required standards, are cost efficient whilst ensuring value for stakeholders
- Consider Health and Safety during design for the buildability, operation and maintenance of all solutions, during both outline and detailed design
- Work with our clients supply chain partners to develop strong working relationships with stakeholders, to ensure successful design, delivery and handover of projects
- As you may need to visit sites across the region, a full UK driving license is needed.
- Experience of identifying solutions and producing designs.
- Clear evidence of engaging and communicating with multiple stakeholders, and working to standards, codes and practices.
- Water industry experience would be great, however, if you have worked in similar industries, such as Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical or Aerospace, you will definitely have transferrable skills.
Our Client has a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 28 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days per year.
- A market-leading defined contribution scheme - where our client will double any contributions you make (up to a maximum of 15% of your salary).
- An all-employee bonus based on company performance.
- A chance to save up to £500 per month for three or five years, with the option to buy our clients shares at a discounted rate.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.