- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Administrator, 12 month contract, £10.00ph, Risby, Bury St Edmunds
I am currently looking to recruit a dynamic administrator to support the training team of an award winning distribution company. This role would be working in their Bury St Edmunds training centre.
Location: Risby, Bury St Edmunds
Contract Length: 12 months
Hours of work: Monday - Thursday 8am- 4pm & Friday 8am-3:30pm
The role of the administrator will include:
- Provide support to ensure training is delivered in accordance with the technical and non technical training plan and that all training requests have received the necessary approval.
- Communicate with employees, managers and training providers on all training issues including providing advice and guidance as to which course is best suited to their needs.
- Ensure timely and accurate recording of training course information within the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Manage and support the SAD's database ensuring all equipment is kept in date and submitted testing in a timely manor.
- Prepare and distribute training material to delegates.
- Undertake reception duties.
- Ensure training facilities are fit for purpose on a daily basis.
- Raising supplier P.Os and customer invoices.
The role of the successful administrator will require:
- Demonstrate excellent communication and written skills, with relevant experience of dealing with business managers and third parties.
- Be able to negotiate, influence and mediate with managers and staff at all levels
- Ability to build relationships, to listen, be attentive to detailed information and translate it into viable, pragmatic solutions
- Good interpersonal skills, displaying confidence and professionalism.
- Demonstrate organisational, multi tasking and time management skills.
- Demonstrate sound judgement and business awareness.
- High energy and personal drive, able to create impact and influence.
- Be flexible and be ready to adapt to ever-changing demands.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP, SAD's and LMS would be preferable.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.