- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client is looking for a Production Engineer to join their growing business. This position will be very hands on, looking to improve and problem solving.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Engineering owner of key manufacturing processes
- Lead the refinement and optimisation of processes via lean methodologies (e.g. DMAIC, 5 Whys, Ishikawa diagrams)
- Implement yield monitoring and reporting in a busy production environment ideally through knowledge of software coding and SQL databases
- Create process flow and value stream maps of production areas
- Able to lead DFMEAs/PFMEAs and document process risk assessments
- Implement yield monitoring and reporting in a busy production environment
- Structured data-centric approach to work and problem solving
- Manage projects for yield improvement, time reduction and cost reduction activities
- Research, evaluate and detail specifications for new equipment
- Visit new suppliers to perform trials and FATs
- Support new product introduction
- Write work instruction documents for new processes and train manufacturing staff
Experience & Qualifications
- Proven and strong electro-mechanical background, ideally across multiple industries
- Prior experience in production / process engineering
- Design and implementation of new production equipment
- An understanding of polymer based manufacturing and the chemistry of base powders, liquids and solvents would also be ideal
- Solid experience in technical problem solving
- Confident writing documentation in Microsoft Word and analysing data in Microsoft Excel
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.