- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Principal Engineer - Human Factors TNA
Principal Engineer - Human Factors TNA - Barrow-in-Furness - 12 Months - £50.00/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
Temporary Contract based in Barrow. For a suitably experienced candidate it may be possible to be based in Broad Oak or Filton, with occasional travel to Barrow.
To conduct Training Needs Analysis using DSAT (Defence Systems Approach to Training)
Training Needs Analysis requirements development and delivery of evidence
Training Needs Analysis report writing and reviewing
Application of Training Needs Analysis theory, methodologies and process to military industry.
Analytical interviewing skills.
- Hold relevant JSP 822 TNA qualification.
- Experience in conducting DSAT Training Needs Analysis.
- Proficient in Training Needs Analysis requirements development and delivery of evidence.
- Experienced Training Needs Analysis report writing and reviewing.
- Understanding and application of Training Needs Analysis theory, methodologies and process to military industry.
- Experience Working with multiple industrial partners.
- Experience of Analytical interviewing skills
- DSAT Training Needs Analysis. Qualification ideal but not essential.
- Knowledge of Training Needs Analysis JSP 822.
- Submariner Background.
- Experience of completing a TNA project
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.