- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Looking for a role that gives you variety in the work you do and endless learning opportunities?
I'm working with a global contract research organisation (CRO) based in Loughborough as they go through a huge expansion.
The CRO deal mostly with pharmaceutical customers and this will be the majority of the work you will be involved in although they do offer a variety of other testing and research options to their customers.
The role is a full time permanent role and salary is awarded depending on experience.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Chemical analysis of raw materials, intermediates and products according to set procedures and methods.
- Prepare reagents, mobile phase and solutions according to set procedures and pharmacopoeial methods.
- Compile completed analytical documentation in accordance with internal procedures and contract customer requirements.
- Assist in the maintenance of stock levels of chemicals and reagents in the laboratories.
- Maintain accurate records of all work undertaken.
- Carry out the analysis of stability samples according to the requirements of the stability protocols.
- Carry out method development or validation activities for analytical methods to pharmacopoeial and regulatory guidelines.
- Review analytical documentation, which has been completed by other analytical personnel.
- Adhere to laboratory procedures and systems when conducting all analyses.
- Maintain the systems within the laboratory according to GMP and internal procedures.
- Conduct internal laboratory audits as required.
- To perform any other duties deemed appropriate by their Manager.What skills and experience I'm looking for:
As your work will predominantly project based, there may also be occasions that you will be required to work outside of normal working hours to ensure on time delivery of projects.
What I'm looking for;
- Being flexible with the work you undertake and collaborating with team members and different departments will be essential. Due to the nature of contract research organisations, you will be working on various projects which are specific to each customer's needs.
- Degree in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or related Scientific subject with a large chemistry portion.
- Experience in a variety of analytical techniques including HPLC, GC, LC-MS, UV, IR or dissolution analysis.
- Experience working within a GMP laboratory, preferably within a contract research organisation or pharmaceutical environment.
If you believe you would be a good fit for this role but have some questions, feel free to give me a call on 01489882556
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.