- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Bulk QA Chemist
A new opportunity has arisen to join the QA team of laboratory for a world leading cosmetic brand as a Bulk Chemist.
This role is a fixed term contract of 6 months on a rotating shift pattern of 14:00-22:00 and 06:00-14:00.
The main responsibilities of the Bulk Chemist will be to test materials against specification to ensure quality products are released for manufacturing.
Assist in problem solving those that do not meet specification to determine the root cause and ensure preventative and corrective actions are effective.
Other key responsibilities include;
- Perform bulk testing accurately and effectively, action dispositions in a timely manner and raise issues to management
- Follow established and documented sampling / testing / approval procedures
- Ensure standards are available in time to meet production deadlines.
- Adhere to GMP and regulatory requirements
- Co-ordinate investigations of "Not Right First Time" bulks with Compounding
- Effectively represent function in meetings and complete actions required
- Action first offs in a timely manner and use problem solving techniques to ascertain a root cause.
- Ensure equipment is maintained and calibrated.
- Carry out Risk Assessments and write SOPs/WI for Laboratory procedures.
- Assist in customer complaint investigations, leading those related to bulk.
To be right for the role, I'm looking for someone who has previous experience working within a Quality Assurance laboratory, ideally dealing with Bulk Chemicals.
- Bachelor of Science degree in a relevant field
- Experience working within the cosmetics industry advantageous.
The role is working on a rotating shift patter of 14:00-22:00 and 06:00-14:00.
If this is something you are interested in or feel you need some more information on the role, please feel free to give me a call on 01489882556.
If you believe the above description is you, hit the APPLY button below and send over a CV!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.