- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Connections Manager (Cardiff)
My Cardiff based client is looking for an individual with experience in new utility connections/developer services experience to join their team as Connections manager.
My client is currently recruiting for a Connections Manager to join their team in Cardiff. This is a permanent, full time position, with working hours between Monday-Friday. Reporting to the Water Asset Manager, you will be managing and facilitating new connections across the OFNL network.
- Facilitate the NAV application process with Ofwat and ensure that all projects are progressed in line with published SLAs
- To provide a timely and accurate response to customer enquiries to ensure that accurate information is provided, and problems are managed through to resolution.
- To administer the business' published processes ensuring developers are replied to within the set standards of service and escalating where necessary to ensure these are met. Communicating via email and phone required.
- Provide support to construction for new site connections including facilitating new mains sampling.
- To have clear understanding and ability to read site plans and layouts to identify areas requested, selecting the correct information for completion of reports and finalising developer requests.
- Apply for new Points of Connection (PoCs) and Points of Discharge (PoDs).
- Use the business Geo Information System (GIS) for recording network activity and carrying out site audits.
- Assist the Water Asset Manager with the ongoing asset management of IWNLs Water & Wastewater assets.
- To maintain the water asset information databases, adoption records and spread sheets.
- To take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and other persons who may be affected by your acts and omissions as laid down in the organisation's Health and Safety Policy, and to comply with all health and safety legislation as appropriate.
- To actively participate in supporting the principles of equality of opportunity as laid down in the organisation's Equal Opportunities Policy.
- As a term of your employment you may be required to undertake such other duties and/or times of work as may reasonably be required of your, commensurate with your grade or general level of responsibility within the organisation.
Successful applicants will also have strong customer & stakeholder management experience.
What is on offer?
Along with a competitive salary the client offers some fantastic benefits including a competitive pension scheme, life assurance, innovation reward scheme, employee referral bonus and wellbeing assistance (24-hour helpline and counselling service).
They also have a flexible benefits scheme which includes the ability to purchase additional holiday, child care vouchers, medical insurance, gym membership and our corporate perk scheme (reduced cinema tickets and discounts at high street shops).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.