- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
An exciting HSEQ opportunity for a Master Mariner or Chief Officer to work for a reputable Ship Management company based in Hampshire, UK.
DPA / HSEQ Manager
Ideal candidates will have:
- Master Mariner or Chief Officer experience
- Deep sea vessel experience desirable
- Lead Auditor / DPA qualification / previous experience as a Superintendent/HSEQ Manager will be advantageous.
- Good command of oral and written English are essential for this position
- Annual performance based bonus
- Pension up to 15% employer contribution
- Medical Insurance - Including family cover
- £1500 parking permit paid for
- 25 days annual leave
- Time in lieu; half a day holiday is accrued for every weekend day worked (during visits etc)
- Gym membership
Candidates must have EU working rights to apply.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Ellie Evans for a confidential discussion via the following contact details:
Ellie.Evans@Matchtech.com // +44 (0) 1489 898 148
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.