- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Group Manager - Highways, Traffic and Parking
An experienced Group Manager (Highways, Traffic & Parking) for an interim position for 6 months. There is the option for this to be 2 separate roles split into Highways & Traffic Engineering Manager and another for a Parking Manager.
To lead and manage the Highways, Traffic & Parking Group so as to ensure it provides high quality services within a performance management regime for all its component service areas.
To ensure the service provision of the Group is fully integrated with each of its component business units and that the Group is effective and efficient, provides value for money and is compliant with the requirements of best value, and appropriate performance indicators
To lead, develop and implement effective policies, procedures and monitoring systems that complement and interface with the councils Customer Relationship Management system that result in high quality service outputs and tangible service developments and improvements.
- The postholder reports to: Head of Environment
- The postholder has line management responsibility for Parking & Design Schemes Manager, Highways DSO Manager, NRSW Manager, Principle Projects & Planned Maintenance Manager, Reactive Maintenance & Street Lighting Manager and the Parking Enforcement Manager.
- The postholder will be required to work 36 hrs per week with the occasional requirement to work outside 'normal' office hours / as required by their line manager.
- The postholder has budget responsibility for up to £5m Capital and £10m in Revenue, a diverse staffing complement of approximately 100 staff, and client responsible of a range of high value contracts.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.